Centre for Civic Education (CCE) announces call for VI generation of interns. Programme of internship lasts for two months, from 23 October to 23 December 2017, with a possiblity of extending cooperation on various grounds.
We invite you to apply for following programmes:
Democratization and Europeization – 1 position
Human Rights – 1 position
Active Citizenship – 1 position
THE CALL IS OPEN TO ALL WHO WISH TO:
- Acquire experience that will help them in choosing a future occupation;
- Become acquianted with the concept of project management and methodology of work in NGO sector;
- Be a part of organization of conferences, seminars, workshops, panels, festivals and other events in the area of democracy, European integration, human rights and active citizenship;
- Establish contacts with representatives of institutions, domestic and international organizations, as well as decision makers from area they opt for;
- Learn about the concept of teamwork;
- Wish to help in implementation of initiatives for the welfare of comunity that we all live in.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Applications are open for students of final study years of social sciences (regular and postgraduate) and those who graduated or acquired master’s degree a year prior to day of publishing of this call.
Deadline for applications is 15 October 2017, and applications (biography + letter of motivation) are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject „APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP“. If you apply for two or more programmes, please note your priorities with numbers 1 to 3.
ABOUT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
CCE Internship programme provides opportunity to acquire practical knowledge and experience in work in NGO sector through active participation in implementation of current programme activities. It is accompanied with additional education on civil sector in Montenegro, as well on issues that CCE covers, through mentoring of programme coordinators with selected interns.
Internship programme does not imply employment and is not paid.
Later received applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply and become a part of the CCE team!