Centre for Civic Education (CCE)
within the project LET’S PUT CORRUPTION INTO MUSEUM!
interested civil society organisations (CSO) to join
the Coalition for Transparency and Fight against Corruption at the local level
Focus of work of Coalition for Transparency and Fight against Corruption will be monitoring and improvement of existing policies and mechanisms for prevention and fight against corruption at the local level in various areas. In this regard, members of Coalition will monitor and analyse the application and effects of legal, strategic and other documents at the local level, prepare reports and advocate for proposed solutions for improvement of system of fight against corruption.
Invitation for joining the Coalition for Transparency and Fight against Corruption is for a limited number of CSOs with track record in conducting projects and initiatives in the area of transparency, accountabioity of authoriries and fight against corruption, and CSOs of various level of development and from various parts of Montenegro are encouraged to apply.
Centre for Civic Education (CCE)
within the project LET’S PUT CORRUPTION INTO MUSEUM! opens
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
for the support for civil society orgnisations’ projects in Montenegro
Your project propsals, which should aim to contribute to the civil society participation in the implementation of anti-corruption policies and practices, shall be submitted no later than 15 February 2018, until 16h00.
In order to be eligible for a grant, Montenegrin CSOs must fulfil criteria as follows:
- be a legal person;
- be non-profit-making;
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project;
- be registered as a CSO in Montenegro at least 12 months prior to the deadline for submission of project proposals;
- have an annual budget higher than 10.000 EUR.
Applications must be submitted with filled: Application form, Budget Proposal and Logical Framework Matrix. Please read carefully detailed Guidelines prior to filling these forms.
Centre for Civic Education (CCE) announces call for VI generation of interns. Programme of internship lasts for two months, from 23 October to 23 December 2017, with a possiblity of extending cooperation on various grounds.
We invite you to apply for following programmes:
Democratization and Europeization – 1 position
Human Rights – 1 position
Active Citizenship – 1 position
THE CALL IS OPEN TO ALL WHO WISH TO:
- Acquire experience that will help them in choosing a future occupation;
- Become acquianted with the concept of project management and methodology of work in NGO sector;
- Be a part of organization of conferences, seminars, workshops, panels, festivals and other events in the area of democracy, European integration, human rights and active citizenship;
- Establish contacts with representatives of institutions, domestic and international organizations, as well as decision makers from area they opt for;
- Learn about the concept of teamwork;
- Wish to help in implementation of initiatives for the welfare of comunity that we all live in.
In the framework of the educational programme
”Contemporary tendencies of critical thought”
and in response to popular demand
CCE presents, for the tenth jubilee time in Montenegro, the world-renowned
PEACE EDUCATION PROGRAMME (PEP)
This programme of weekly, hour-and-a-half long workshops, lasts for 10 consecutive weeks. It is created by The Prem Rawat Foundation (TPRF), with the purpose of helping participants to discover inner resources, recognize their innate value, develop positive life skills and explore the possibility of personal peace.
Centre for Civic Education (CCE), in partnership with Represent Communications, within the project Knowledge and Skills for Jobs!, supported by the European Commission through the Directorate for Finance and Contracting of the EU Assistance Funds (CFCU) of the Ministry of Finances, announces the
for the participation in the programme of informal education and paid working practice for 60 unemployed university graduates from Montenegro.