FOR PARTICIPATION AT THE REGIONAL ART WORKSHOP
ART FOR SOCIAL CHANGE – VIEW ON CORRUPTION
Aiming to contribute to fight against corruption through alternative ways and sensibilisation of the artistic community in communicating current social challenges, the Centre for Civic Education (CCE) and the NGO Za druga invite young artists and students of visual art, fine arts and drama to participate at the regional art workshop ART FOR SOCIAL CHANGE – VIEW ON CORRUPTION.
Centre for Civic Education (CCE)
within the project LET’S PUT CORRUPTION INTO MUSEUM! Opens
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
for the support for civil society organisations’ projects in Montenegro
Your project proposals, which should aim to contribute to the civil society participation in the implementation of anti-corruption policies and practices, shall be submitted no later than 25 October 2019, until 16h00.
In order to be eligible for a grant, Montenegrin CSOs must fulfil criteria as follows:
- be a legal person;
- be non-profit-making;
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project;
- be registered as a CSO in Montenegro at least 12 months prior to the deadline for submission of project proposals;
- have an annual budget higher than 10,000€, if one CSO is applicant. If there is one applicant and partner, their annual turnover for 2018 has to be cumulatively higher than 10,000€.
Applications must be submitted with filled: Application form, Budget proposal and Logical Framework Matrix. Please read carefully Guidelines prior to filling these forms.
Centre for Civic Education (CCE/CGO), on behalf of project partners, within the project Regional CSO Activism for Regional Reconciliation in the Former Yugoslavia – in Support of RECOM, announces
FOR SUPPORT TO PROJECTS OF CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANISATIONS
IN NORTH MACEDONIA AND KOSOVO
You may submit your project proposals, which should contribute to strengthen prospects for reconciliation in the region by establishing the facts on war crimes, engaging civil society and the broader public in reconciliation and remembrance efforts and support to Initiative for RECOM. Your proposals should be submitted in English or local language, until 20 October 2019 and you will be notified on results of the competition approximately until 30 October 2019. Signing of the contract will be conducted upon the publication of the results. Project activities must be completed until 30 April 2020.
Centre for Civic Education (CCE) announces the Call for VIII generation of interns. Internship lasts for two months, from 15 October to 15 December 2019, with a possibility of extending cooperation on various grounds.
We invite you to apply for following programmes:
Democratisation and Europeanisation - 2 positions
Human Rights – 1 position
Active Citizenship – 1 position
THE CALL IS OPEN TO ALL WHO WISH TO:
- Acquire experience that will help them in choosing future occupation;
- Become acquainted with the concept of project management and methodology of work in NGO sector;
- Become part of organization of conferences, seminars, workshops, panels, Fast Forward Human Rights Film Festival and other events in the area of democracy, European integration, human rights and active citizenship;
- Establish contacts with representatives of institutions, domestic and international organizations, as well as decision makers from area they opt for;
- Learn about the concept of teamwork;
- Wish to help in implementation of initiatives for the welfare of community that we all live in.