Centre for Civic Education (CCE), in cooperation with New Page and Employment Agency of Montenegro, announces
C A L L
for participation in project
Development of Skills for Better Employability of Persons with Disability
via system of informal trainings free of charge and employment
The call is intended for persons with disability with completed high school and/or faculty education from the registry of Employment Agency from Podgorica, Danilovgrad, Niksic and Cetinje.
- Certificate from the registry of Employment Agency
- Certificate on type and level of disability
- Copy of diploma of high school and/or faculty
- CV or biography
Biography with scanned certificates and copies of diploma needs to be submitted until 16 December 2018, until 00:00h, electronically on firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address of Centre for Civic Education (CCE), Blvd. St. Petar Cetinjski 96 III/6, 81 000 Podgorica.
Applicants will be invited for an interview after which they will be notified about results of the Call.
Centre for Civic Education (CCE)
within the project LET’S PUT CORRUPTION INTO MUSEUM! opens
CALL FOR PROPOSALS
for the support for civil society organisations’ projects in Montenegro
Your project proposals, which should aim to contribute to the civil society participation in the implementation of anti-corruption policies and practices, shall be submitted no later than 15 November 2018, until 16h00.
In order to be eligible for a grant, Montenegrin CSOs must fulfil criteria as follows:
- be a legal person;
- be non-profit-making;
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project;
- be registered as a CSO in Montenegro at least 12 months prior to the deadline for submission of project proposals;
- have an annual budget higher than 10,000€, if one CSO is applicant. If there is one applicant and partner, their annual turnover for 2017 has to be cummulatively higher than 10,000€.
Applications must be submitted with filled: Application form, Budget Proposal and Logical Framework Matrix. Please read carefully detailed Guidelines prior to filling these forms.
Centre for Civic Education (CCE) announces the COMPETITION for the best investigative article in the field of human rights. Its aim is to contribute to strengthening of the role of media in promotion of human rights, democratic reforms and development of anti-discrimination culture, through active research and media reporting on cases of violations of human rights and discrimination of citizens, as well as on implementation of policies in this area with focus on fulfilling commitments undertaken within Chapter 23.
The competition is open to journalists from all print media, agencies and web portals registered in Montenegro.
Articles must be published during 2017 and 2018.
Authors can compete with up to three articles, whether they apply independently or that they are nominated by their media, journalists’ associations or jury.
The deadline for submitting articles is 31 October 2018, until 5 pm
Centre for Civic Education (CCE) announces call for VII generation of interns. Programme of internship lasts for three months, from 24 September to 24 December 2018, with a possibility of extending cooperation on various grounds.
We invite you to apply for following programmes:
Democratization and Europeization – 1 position
Human Rights – 1 position
Active Citizenship – 1 position
THE CALL IS OPEN TO ALL WHO WISH TO:
- Acquire experience that will help them in choosing a future occupation;
- Become acquainted with the concept of project management and methodology of work in NGO sector;
- Be a part of organization of conferences, seminars, workshops, panels, Fast Forward Human Rights Film Festival and other events in the area of democracy, European integration, human rights and active citizenship;
- Establish contacts with representatives of institutions, domestic and international organizations, as well as decision makers from area they opt for;
- Learn about the concept of teamwork;
- Wish to help in implementation of initiatives for the welfare of community that we all live in.
Centre for Civic Education (CCE)
within the project LET’S PUT CORRUPTION INTO MUSEUM!
interested civil society organisations (CSO) to join
the Coalition for Transparency and Fight against Corruption at the local level
Focus of work of Coalition for Transparency and Fight against Corruption will be monitoring and improvement of existing policies and mechanisms for prevention and fight against corruption at the local level in various areas. In this regard, members of Coalition will monitor and analyse the application and effects of legal, strategic and other documents at the local level, prepare reports and advocate for proposed solutions for improvement of system of fight against corruption.
Invitation for joining the Coalition for Transparency and Fight against Corruption is for a limited number of CSOs with track record in conducting projects and initiatives in the area of transparency, accountabioity of authoriries and fight against corruption, and CSOs of various level of development and from various parts of Montenegro are encouraged to apply.