Centre for Civic Education, Centre for Development of NGOs and European Movement in Montenegro with the support of the Foundation Open Society Institute, Representative Office in Montenegro, in cooperation with the Faculty of Political Sciences of the University of Montenegro, through the programme “Forum of European Integration Schools” organise:
EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND ITS ROLE IN EU ENLARGEMENT PROCESS
• Ms Doris PACK, EPP-ED, Germany (Head of Delegation)
• Mr Hannes SWOBODA, PES, Austria
• Mrs Adriana POLI BORTONE, UEN, Italy
• Mr Ryszard CZARNECKI, UEN, Poland
• Mr Göran FÄRM, PES, Sweden
• Mr Jas GAWRONSKI, EPP-ED, Italy
• Mr Marcello VERNOLA, EPP-ED, Italy (Rapporteur)
EPP-ED Group of the European People’s Party (Christian-Democratic Group) and European Democrats
PES Group of the Party of European Socialists
UEN Union for Europe of the Nations
Forum will be held on Wednesday, 19 December 2007 from 19h until 20h, in Room I at the Faculty of Political Sciences.
Simultaneous translation is provided.
Due to the limited number of participants prior registration via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 081 665 112 is required.