Centre for Civic Education, with the support of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, is organising CONFERENCE on
POPULISM AND POLITICAL MEMORY AS CHALLENGES OF MONTENEGRO ON THE WAY TO THE EU
Guests/panelists of the Session I:
– Dr Cedomir CUPIC, University of Belgrade and University of Montenegro
– Dr Milan POPOVIC, University of Montenegro
– Milka Tadić MIJOVIC, weekly Monitor
– Stevo MUK, Institute Alternativa
Guests/panelists of the Session II:
– Miodrag VUKOVIC, Democratic Party of Socialists
– Goran DANILOVIC, Serbian People’s Party
– Goran BATRICEVIC, Movement for Changes
– Vasilije LALOSEVIC, Socialist People’s Party
Conference will be held on Thursday, 15 May 2008 from 10h00 do 14h00, in the conference hall of hotel Podgorica.
Due to the limited number of participants prior registration via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 081 665 112 is required.