Centre for Civic Education (CCE), Faculty of Political Sciences (FPN), Centre for Development of NGOs (CDNGOs) and printing house Obod, organise a promotion of book POLITICAL DOCTRINE by professor Radovan Radonjić, PhD. Promotion will be held on 29 November 2011 at 7 p.m. in Ceremony Hall of the Faculty of Political Sciences, 13 jula bb, II floor.
Book Political doctrine will be presented by:
- Professor Sonja Tomović Šundić, PhD, Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences in Podgorica
- Professor Čedomir Čupić, PhD, Faculty of Political Sciences in Belgrade
- Vladimir Pavićević, PhD, Faculty of Political Sciences in Belgrade and associate of the Centre for Civic Education
- Daliborka Uljarević, executive director of the Centre for Civic Education
- Professor Radovan Radonjić, PhD, author
Political doctrine represent comprehensive study that is widening our knowledge on state, policy, government and manners of rulling. It is not only significant contribution to the formal education system in Montenegro, but valuable road map through democratisation of the society which help understanding of social and political processess of one state.
Prior registration is recommended via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 665 327