Centre for Civic Education (CCE) announces the Call for VIII generation of interns. Internship lasts for two months, from 15 October to 15 December 2019, with a possibility of extending cooperation on various grounds.
We invite you to apply for following programmes:
Democratisation and Europeanisation - 2 positions
Human Rights – 1 position
Active Citizenship – 1 position
THE CALL IS OPEN TO ALL WHO WISH TO:
- Acquire experience that will help them in choosing future occupation;
- Become acquainted with the concept of project management and methodology of work in NGO sector;
- Become part of organization of conferences, seminars, workshops, panels, Fast Forward Human Rights Film Festival and other events in the area of democracy, European integration, human rights and active citizenship;
- Establish contacts with representatives of institutions, domestic and international organizations, as well as decision makers from area they opt for;
- Learn about the concept of teamwork;
- Wish to help in implementation of initiatives for the welfare of community that we all live in.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
Aplications are open for students of final study years of social sciences (graduate and postgraduate) and those who graduated or acquired master degree a year prior to day of publishing of this Call.
Deadline for applications is 30 September 2019, and applications (CV + letter of motivation) are to be sent to email@example.com, with the subject ’APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP’. If you apply for two or more programmes, please note your priorities with numbers 1 to 3.
ABOUT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
CCE Internship programme provides opportunity to acquire practical knowledge and experience in work in NGO sector through active participation in implementation of current activities. It is accompanied with additional education about civil sector in Montenegro, as well about issues that CCE covers, through mentoring with selected interns by programme coordinators.
Internship programme does not imply employment and is not paid.
Applications received after 30 September 2019 will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Apply and become a part of the CCE team!